The Prime Minister has announced the closure of the following facilities from midday local time 23rd March 2020:
- Pubs, registered and licensed clubs (excluding bottle shops attached to these venues), hotels (excluding accommodation)
- Gyms and indoor sporting venues
- Cinemas, entertainment venues, casinos, and night clubs
- Restaurants and cafes (including those in hotels) will be restricted to takeaway and/or home delivery
- Religious gatherings, places of worship or funerals (in enclosed spaces and other than very small groups and where the 1 person per 4 square metre rule applies).
Members are encouraged to login to the members area of the AHA|SA website to access all up-to-date Coronavirus information as it impacts your business.