COVID-19 Update - Lifting of 7 Day Changes to Hospitality Trading Conditions
The Premier and Transition Committee has announced the immediate lifting of the 7 Day Changes to Hospitality Trading Conditions that were communicated in Member Update No 129.
immediately the following easing of restrictions will take place:
- Density arrangements will return to 3 people per 4sqm or 75% capacity across all areas of a Hospitality venue
- Stand up consumption will return
- For up to 1000 patrons, dance floor restrictions and requirements are lifted
- Singing by audiences at indoor shows is allowed
- Functions and other gatherings within a Hospitality venue will be determined by the 3 in 4 formula
- Private functions held in halls, homes and non-licensed premises will return to a cap of 200 people
- COVID Management Plan’s required for events with >1000 people
SA Health have advised that new COVID Safe Plans reflecting the changes will be emailed to all venues.