Further to the Premier’s announcement of a 7- day lockdown across the state commencing at 6pm this evening, the following clarification is provided:
- All on premise consumption is prohibited, both indoor and outdoor
- Where accommodation is provided, in room provision for consumption of food and beverage to guests is permitted
- Operation of bottle shops and over the bar sales and sales of takeaway and delivery meals is permitted
- All persons inside public areas of the hotel, including staff must wear masks, other than those with a medical exemption or those under the age of 12
- Gaming rooms are closed
- TAB and Keno are not permitted
- Staff necessary to the commercial operations of the business are authorised to attend the workplace, such as bottle shop staff, those involved in over the counter sale and food preparation and admin/account staff if they cannot work from home. We recommend that you provide these staff with a letter authorising them to attend work.
For all queries please contact the AHA|SA 8232 4525.